It is once again that time of year when the 20 Books of Summer Reading Challenge is due. I just managed last years challenge with a couple of hours to spare!
So what is it about…
- Sign up to the 20 Books of Summer Reading Challenge on Cathy Page @746books
- Choose 10, 15 or 20 books that you have had on your TBR (To Be Read) list
- The challenge is to read your chosen books between 1st June to 1st September
- Yes you can swap a book out
- Yes you can change your list
- Yes the rules are pretty slack so there is no pressure.
So this year rather than choosing the full 20 I have decided to choose 15 as I do still have Blog Tour Books to read and review as well. I have chosen some from my physical books, some from my kindle and some from my Netgalley shelf…
So that is my 15 books a nice mix as I do like genre hopping. Choosing 15 also gives me the option of adding another 5 if I have time 🙂
Many thanks for reading my post, alike or share would be amazing 🙂 xx